Uploading your Video
If you want to submit your own ‘Idiotic News’ video to us, here are some easy-to-follow instructions (get your older brother/sister or mum and dad to help if you like)
- Visit vimeo.com here to signup for a free account.
- When you are in your new account, go to ‘Upload’ and select ‘Upload a video’ (see fig.1 below).
- On the next screen, browse on your computer for the file where your video clip is and upload it (see fig.2 below, and remember uploaded videos are publicly visible.)
- When the video has finished uploading, visit the page to view the video and copy the address on this page from the address bar in your browser (see fig.2 below).
- Head over to this page and paste in that URL before sending it to us.
- We will view your video and, if appropriate, add it to our site.
We really look forward to seeing your videos
Figure 1: Upload a video
Figure 2: Browse to your video
Figure 3: Copy the video URL
We would love you to leave a comment below. Please note that your email address is required for verification purposes only to avoid spamming. We will never pass this on to other organisations for their use.